What are some good video editing apps that control video audio?

Walter Ranchinsky

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Looking for video editing app that controls video audio

I recorded some video from a concert last night and the audio is terrible, it has a very over bearing bass thud. Is there an app that allows you to adjust the audio in the video I recorded, more or less an app that has an equalizer for video editing.

Galaxy S5

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Looking for video editing app that controls video audio

I recorded some video from a concert last night and the audio is terrible, it has a very over bearing bass thud. Is there an app that allows you to adjust the audio in the video I recorded, more or less an app that has an equalizer for video editing.

Galaxy S5
Have you tried any of the video editing apps in the play store? I think your best bet will be to transfer to a computer and use desktop editing software to make the necessary adjustments. Any app based solution maybe limited in the audio editing necessary to achieve this.

Walter Ranchinsky

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Looking for video editing app that controls video audio

That is what I thought of doing first but I have tried a few apps int he play store. Most seem to allow music or audio over the video or in conjunction with the video sound but nothing that allows editing the EQ of the video from the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie