Z2 or LG G3! Which is the worth one?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't buy either one. The first thing on my checklist is "is the battery removable?" If the answer to that is no, the answer to "buy?" is also no. I'm too old to open a phone easily, and I'm not paying someone $50 every month to swap batteries (which is one reason my 10 year old V551 batteries are still working).

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The G3 battery is removable Ruks, but I agree, a non-removable battery is offputting.
OP: Both devices are of the highest quality. Both will serve you well.

Posted via Android Central App

chanceuxmoi

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I had the G3 for about a week, coming from the Note 3. Before the Note 3 I had an LG Optimus G Pro which I adored... the G3 sucked, point blank. Constantly ran hot. Laggy keyboard. Big disappointment. Thank god for t-mobiles 14 day buyers remorse period, I now have the Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The Z2, Z3, and G3 are all devices of the highest quality. You can't really go wrong with any of them. In the unlikely event of getting a bad specimen, the warranty will take care of it.
I bought my own G3 fairly soon after release, and it has been exceedingly reliable in daily use during the three-and-a-half months of ownership.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited: