Why are all the materialized Gapps crashing?

pagaul

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
all "materialized" Gapps are crashing

all Gapps with material design (like google+, play services, newsstand), except chrome, crashes when I press the physical menu button. before they update with material design were working fine. I reinstalled the apps but the problem persists. also play services doesn't show me the connected apps. anyone else is having this problem? is it a problem of my phone or android version (4.1)? sorry for my bad english

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: all "materialized" Gapps are crashing

all Gapps with material design (like google+, play services, newsstand), except chrome, crashes when I press the physical menu button. before they update with material design were working fine. I reinstalled the apps but the problem persists. also play services doesn't show me the connected apps. anyone else is having this problem? is it a problem of my phone or android version (4.1)? sorry for my bad english

Try fixing permissions through recovery. If that doesn't work, wipe clean and reinstall. Let us know how it goes.

pagaul

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: all "materialized" Gapps are crashing

I still having the problem. I did everything, restore my phone and doesn't fix it. I install older versions of the apps and they work fine, I have this problem with updated versions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech