I am new to Android, can anyone give me some help?

license to funk

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
new to android, need some help

Hey guys, I am new to android. I have been using iPhones for awhile now and I just need clarification on some things.

I just purchased the note 4 a couple days ago. So far I love it, just something I do not completely understand.
I have yet to figure out how to use usb connection to my car radio to play music. I've searched for awhile and found no conclusive answers. It worked perfectly fine doing this on my last phone.

Thanks in advance for helping me out, glad I made the switch!!:D

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: new to android, need some help

I have yet to figure out how to use usb connection to my car radio to play music. I've searched for awhile and found no conclusive answers. It worked perfectly fine doing this on my last phone.
You don't on an Android. Most cars are designed to play from the interface in an iPhone. If the car radio has Bluetooth, you can use that instead. (The car is actually designed to play from an mp3 player - the iPhone interface looks like an mp3 player, the Android interface doesn't.)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: new to android, need some help

If the radio has an Aux input, you can use that too. You just need a double sided male input cord. You can find them at most retailers like Best Buy, Target, WalMart, etc...