Why can't I add my Google Account on my Moto G?

saifu1941

Oct 21, 2014
Visit site
Can't add google account in moto g

Hi,

i 'm having problem with my moto g. About a month ago i rooted my phone. It was working good but suddenly the play store is giving no connection error, i tried some tutorials to clear cache, resest play store data, etc. i have even reset my phone 2-3 times, but still no solution for the problem.
After reseting the phone i cant link my google account to play store. its giving an error "cant establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your android deveice may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call customer care.

Will i have to unroot my phone and relock the bootloader??

please help me...

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can't add google account in moto g

I've been getting a "can't establish a connection" error with various Google servers (mainly the Google account server, or whatever holds the account information) the past few days (with things like signing into a site using my Google account). Google may be having a problem. If it doesn't resolve by the weekend, call customer care, or post on their forum. (Fixing a problem like that is trivial - finding what to fix could take days.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463