How to put separate artwork for songs in the same album?

Cepheren

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
So I've attached an individual picture to every song in my music library using a third party app called Music Tagger, but the stock music player still bunches the pictures into albums. For example, I have a lot of songs under the album name "no album", but even though on my computer and in the Music Tagger app each song has the cover art I've assigned it, in the stock music player all the songs in that album have the same picture

I've tried clearing media storage data and clearing the music player data/cache, but nothing had worked so far. I've also tried using the app id3 fixer to get the music player to reread the tags on each file, to no avail. The situation is made worse by the fact that some albums have altogether wrong covers, not even the assigned cover of one of the songs in the actual album. I really don't want to switch music players either, I quite like the stock music player and I don't want to have to rebuild my playlists.

Is there any way I can get the music player to read the id3 tags of the mp3 files individually and stop it from grouping the pictures into albums? My music is looking pretty damn messy now :/

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried opening the files in your PC and changed them there? I know on Windows, you can open media player, and you can paste any album art you would like.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I use MediaMonkey on my pc. Only shareware I have ever paid for! It reads song info from Amazon. Extra bonus, it allows the ability to volume leveling, i.e. the ability to make the volume equalize, and not have one play louder than the other.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae