Videos don't record sound anymore and my camera lost the HDR setting on my phone

Vinny1965

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a Motorola razr i with Android version is 4.1.2 on that phone.A few months ago the phone had an android update, since that day the HDR setting on the camera is greyed out, with no possibilities to turn it on and the HD videos record videos without the sound. Checked all the settings, there is no reasons for the sound to be off. Any ideas why I have this problem?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a Motorola razr i with Android version is 4.1.2 on that phone.A few months ago the phone had an android update, since that day the HDR setting on the camera is greyed out, with no possibilities to turn it on and the HD videos record videos without the sound. Checked all the settings, there is no reasons for the sound to be off. Any ideas why I have this problem?
I think the sound issue could be Google Now if you have it set to listen from any screen. If you have it that way, go in and change it back: Google Now > settings > voice > OK Google detection > disable from any screen.

Regarding the HDR mode, not sure why it's grade out. But have you rebooted the device to see if that fixes it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11