When trying to reset Outlook mail on my Galaxy S3 why do I keep getting a failed note?

JilleeBreeze

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
trying to reset outlook mail on galaxy s3 keep getting failed note

oooppsss... new to androids my husband got an samsung galaxy s3 i entered his email user name...outlook ... wrong.. could not find how to edit it so i deleted account now trying to add, it gives me a failed sign... it also asked for a microsoft account so i set one up now it wants to send an email to varify... how can i get email if i am trying to set up email... tried manually still got same thing.... any suggestions... from a wife now in hot water.... lol

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: trying to reset outlook mail on galaxy s3 keep getting failed note

To change an email account in Android, you did the right thing - delete the account and add a new one with the correct information. Outlook is Microsoft email, so you should enter the account you're entering on the phone. (The failed sign-in is most likely due to a typo.)

The above is all for an existing account. If you're trying to create a new one, use a browser to go to the sign-up page and set up an account - then add it to the phone once you've received a confirmation email after logging in at this page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan