Why isn't my Android 4.4.2 being difficult to root?

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site
my android 4.4.2 phone proofs difficult to root

I just got this an android 4.4.2 phone, alps k20_ ylf01 model, with the build number is ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.11 I've tried all possible root means I had come across but still no success. Please do anyone have the idea of what will work. Thanks y'all.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: my android 4.4.2 phone proofs difficult to root

I just got this an android 4.4.2 phone, alps k20_ ylf01 model, with the build number is ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.11 I've tried all possible root means I had come across but still no success. Please do anyone have the idea of what will work. Thanks y'all.
I haven't seen anything - if you come across anything let us know.

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for taking a look at the situation, if I did come across anything that works I will let you know. I guess the issue of difficulty have to be due t the fact that the phone is a latest 2014 model

Oct 27, 2014
Visit site

Finally, I've achieved the rooting of the phone. I followed a post i came across by chance on the forum. It was a contribution from a member who just joined the forum as at the time he posted the contribution (about 2 months ago). The rooting was achieved by the english versii. Software of VROOT. A copy of the post and instruction is as available below.

" I have been able to root my innjoo i1s. Just go to (www dot vrootdownload dot org) download the app (remove the space in the link, cant post a link cos am a new member, just wanted to share my solution) . Carefully follow the instructions and make sure your computer is online when installing the software. Follow the instructions on the website on how to root your device. It worked like a charm for me."