After I transferred notes from my iPhone to my HTC One M8, where would they have gone because I can't find them?

Jad Jabbour

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
hey i just transferred notes from my iphone to my htc one m8 and i can t find them anywhere

i tried searching in scribble but i didn t find them can any help me with that?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: hey i just transferred notes from my iphone to my htc one m8 and i can t find them anywhere

Welcome to Android Central! How did you transfer those notes? What file format were they in? Since they came from an iPhone, they might not be compatible with any apps on your M8.

See this article that describes a technique to transfer notes from iPhone to Android: How to Transfer Contacts, Photo, Music from iPhone to Android

Jad Jabbour

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: hey i just transferred notes from my iphone to my htc one m8 and i can t find them anywhere

i used htc sync manger and in the processes they asked me if i wanted to transfer notes and i said yes
i can t find them anywhere i even tried searching for them in the file manager but u should know that everything was transferred from contacts to music and pictures the only problem is with the notes !!
i ll try again the method that u sent me and if it doesn't work i ll let u know
thank you :D

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

HTC Sync Manager might not be able to move Notes. On the support page, it states "NOTE: You may migrate your contacts, messages, photos, videos, wallpaper and calendar from iPhone to your HTC phone." They actually don't specify notes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome