How do I ge the incoming call screen off on my Huawei Valiant phone?

luluwolff

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
The incoming call screen won't come off on my Huawei Valiant phone.

I have a Huawei Valiant phone. whenever someone calls me I can answer but once I'm talking the popup that comes out when someone calls me won't go away. I'll still be on a call but I can't hang up or do anything. In order to hang up I have to turn off my phone. This has happened before but it eventually went away. Is this something that can be fixed?

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: The incoming call screen won't come off on my Huawei Valiant phone.

I have a Huawei Valiant phone. whenever someone calls me I can answer but once I'm talking the popup that comes out when someone calls me won't go away. I'll still be on a call but I can't hang up or do anything. In order to hang up I have to turn off my phone. This has happened before but it eventually went away. Is this something that can be fixed?

Well, that's weird I would advise you to move forward with performing a complete factory reset, make sure you have put all your things in a locker i.e make sure before proceeding with the factory reset make a backup of your data because performing a factory reset is going wipe all your data out of your device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463