How do I fix the mobile IP registration response mip error 67 on Motorola xt603?

A

AC Question

how to fix mobile ip registration response mip error 67 on Motorola xt603

Mip error 67: mobile node

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how to fix mobile ip registration response mip error 67 on Motorola xt603

There are a few fixes to this (depending on the underlying cause):

If you're running a custom ROM or a custom kernel, flash back to stock.

Call customer support and:
a) Make sure your ESN and SIM numbers match the ones they have.
b) Make sure there's no data outage in your area. (If there is, 67 means that you can't get a data connection because there's none to get.)

Update the phone's PRL.

gillberllt

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site

67 means it is missing the shared secrets. It also happened on Moto X.
Try dialing ##72786# from the phone's dialer.

firestarter135

Apr 8, 2016
Visit site
You simply manually imput the ip address, select static when in the wifi and scrolling through it and you will find the ip address input, use another connected device to find the ip address if needed, fixed my galaxy s5 a

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You simply manually imput the ip address, select static
Assuming you choose the right one. Choosing one outside the lease range will give you an internal connection at best (no internet). Choosing one that's in use by another device will result in an error.

Also stay away from TKIP encryption on he better routers - AES almost always works, TKIP or TKIP+AES sometimes doesn't.

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site

This worked for me, I believe this resets the phone back to factory Preferred Roaming List, not sure exactly what it did, but it did fix the flashing mip 67 code for a sprint g4

osxdos

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site

67 means it is missing the shared secrets. It also happened on Moto X.
Try dialing ##72786# from the phone's dialer.

This just worked for me, I was wondering what that was MIP : 67 house on Craigslist and I seen it posted so I met this girl and she said it was in her name and everything I check the meid number and it came back all right so what the hell I bought it for a hundred bucks and that MIP was already on there that error this but not that error but I'm trying to I'm flashing it so I mean it I don't know it really didn't matter but the number work it didn't ask me for a password

Last edited:

Topher Carrington

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
As previously stated, and exactly what I did is; I went to settings then system updates. I updated PRL & Profile. I then restarted phone & bingo, it is fixed. Oh btw I had to use a wifi signal to do this. TY Jobe Jr Lesperance. 😂

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11