I m using xoxo q900s. Data network from whom slot lost frequently and appear only after restart or airplane mode off/on. Network is OK I when I tried in Samsung grand 2.

Plz tell me if the problem is with setting or with handset. What is solution.
    10-31-2014 01:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! So are you saying you tried the SIM card in the Grand 2, and it was fine? It's probably a hardware issue with the xoxo phone, then.
    10-31-2014 02:35 AM
    I m using xoxo q900s. Data network from whom slot lost frequently and appear only after restart or airplane mode off/on. Network is OK I when I tried in Samsung grand 2.

Plz tell me if the problem is with setting or with handset. What is solution.
    Well, that's weird have you tried talking with the support people of your network provider about it ?? Alternatively what more you can do is you can try changing the Mobile Network to manual and try registering yourself manually over the appropriate mobile network and see if the network still drops ?? For switching the mobile networks over to the manual mode head over to the settings>under Wireless and Networks> Tap over More settings> Tap over Mobile Network and from there you can change the mobile networks to the manual mode. See if that sorts your problem out otherwise you can also try switching your service provider to see if the problem is observed for a particular mobile network or its just same with every networks. If the problem still persist it would be better to head out over to the nearest support for fixing this one up !
    10-31-2014 02:41 AM