How can I download any apps when it says error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-0?

A

AC Question

how can i download any apps when it says error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-0

im trying to add same apps to my new phone im connected to WIFI and added a Google account but it still came up with that error so can u pls help me thks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i download any apps when it says error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-0

Welcome to Android Central! What device do you have?

Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and tap Force Stop, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts​, and remove your Google account, then add it back again.

A

AC Question

how can i download any apps when it says error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-0

its a new fone i have got it connected to wifi and have add a new google account i have took off the google account and put it back on but it is still not working my mob is a huawei ascend Y530 telstra

natrat

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: how can i download any apps when it says error retrieving information from server RPC:S-7:AEC-0

ive got a huawei ascend Y530 and i have tryed deleting the google account and added it again it didnt work and i cleared the cache i havent done the downloader manager how do u do that

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

The Download Manager should be listed in Settings>Apps>All, along with Google Play Store. Select it, tap Force Stop, then Clear Cache and Clear Data. Do the same for Google Play Store.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on wi-fi and mobile data? If only on wi-fi, have you tried other wi-fi networks?

Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Force Stop, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Do the same for Download Manager.