My phone looks normal but when you click unlock, it restarts again. what do i do??

A

AC Question

well like my question it restarts on it's own. months ago i did that when my mem. card and sim card is removed it restarts on it's own. But when i put it back it was okay till i removed my sim and memory card again. But now it doesn't do what it usually does. It looks normal at first but when you click the round button to unlock it somewhat freezes then restarts on it's own again. What do i do people?? Please help me :)) Thanks a lot! . Oh! somebody told me to format it if it can't be reboot. because when i do the"hold power button then upper volume etc. steps it says: PCBA test blah blah blah.. What do i do??

davidblake

Banned
Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
well like my question it restarts on it's own. months ago i did that when my mem. card and sim card is removed it restarts on it's own. But when i put it back it was okay till i removed my sim and memory card again. But now it doesn't do what it usually does. It looks normal at first but when you click the round button to unlock it somewhat freezes then restarts on it's own again. What do i do people?? Please help me :)) Thanks a lot! . Oh! somebody told me to format it if it can't be reboot. because when i do the"hold power button then upper volume etc. steps it says: PCBA test blah blah blah.. What do i do??

Well, that's weird ! Okay I would say backup your data and perform a complete factory reset as it gives me a feel that the problem is somewhere with the ROM you are using ! And yes if the factory resetting thing doesn't fix things up for you I would say better would be trying to flash the stock ROM again over to the device.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12