How come my Nexus 7 2013 will not sign in with Google Services?

A

AC Question

Nexus 7 2013 will not sign in with google services

As the title says. I have done a factory reset, Tried changing from auto to 2.4hz, reset my router, everything. Continue to get a message saying "Can't establish a reliable connection to the server" the wifi bars are also orange. Please do not say that I am "Not connected to the internet" because i am using it right now to watch videos on youtube. Browsing websites also works. I can not sign in with my google account on the tablet, which means I cant use google play, making the tablet nearly useless for me, as I bought it to play games. Please help. Kitkat 4.4.4. I also have a Galaxy S4, Phone has no problems connecting to google services and using WIFI. All computers connect to WIFI just fine.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Nexus 7 2013 will not sign in with google services

How about going to Settings>Accounts-Google, removing your Google account, then adding it back again?

hoodzie

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

My tablet doesn't have an account to begin with. After I factory reset the device because i couldn't connect to google services, i haven't been able to link my account.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I'm never quite sure what to do next in these situations. Make sure your system date and time are correct.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae