G2 vs Z3v or....another?

A

AC Question

I right now have G2(Verizon), which I have been using for about a year now. I really like the phone, but there a few things that has me looking at new phone. I want to know how the Z3v compares to the G2? I know the Z3v will offer microsd slot(part of the reason why I am looking), and is splash proof, but how does everything else compare? Like the GPS on my G2 is kind of shi^^y(know issue) and I am on my 3rd G2(first two also had gps issues, but also suffered from battery, and/or loose headphone jack), but is Sony better in these regard? What about in terms of reception, call quality, and display quality?

I am also thinking about the Note 4, but so far there is no root on the standard VZW variant, only the developer edition has it. However, while I am a huge fan on the specs, and really like the idea of the pen, but not keen on Touchwiz and knox. Plus, it would have been nice if it was waterproof like the Z3 and S5. Then there is also the turbo, which has the specs, but 64gb may not be enough, and I wish it looked more like the X/Nexus 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy