I forgot to back up my memos from my old android before switching phones (LG motion to LG optimus), and subsequently, I have no service on phone #1, and cannot send any info from there: Is there any way to move those memo notes to my new phone?

I've tried to back them up to a micro card, but there seems to be no way to do it.
    11-06-2014 03:45 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which memo app were you using on the old phone? The basic memo apps that came preinstalled on older phones often don't give you an option to backup or sync the notes. Your only hope is if that app has an Export option, to export the notes to the SD card. You could then remove the SD card and then insert it into your newer phone or into the computer. I'm not sure what format that file would be in--so there's still no guarantee that it could be read by apps on your newer phone. To see if there is an Export option, open the Memo app on the old phone and tap Menu.
    11-07-2014 12:53 AM
    The user mentioned that a SD card is out of the question. I might be wrong, but your old android should still be able to use WiFi, even with the cell service cut off. So take both new and old androids to a WiFi location. Then upload on to both phones an app with syncable memo apps. I'm not sure, but isn't "Keep" the one that Google uses? Anyway, with the new app on your old android, simply transfer the memos from app to app, I guess just copy & paste the memos into the new app. When you do all of that, then be sure the app is synced and refreshed with the old android. Then with the new android with the same app, refresh the sync and you should have all of those memos now in the new phone.

I haven't done this myself, but I think it should work.
    02-25-2016 07:46 AM
    How to take backup of your old memos:
    On your old phone, long press a single memo to select it. Click the Share / Link button, Save to Google Drive. Or choose a desired method.
    Repeat this for all your memos.
    Note: Selecting multiple memos removes the option to share for me.

I've not managed to find an easy way to recover them, besides copying the files from Google Drive to another memo/note, but I'm sure there are ways to do this.
    01-30-2018 06:57 AM
    When upgrading to a Samsung S9 or S9 Plus, if you can sync your old phone to the new phone, you will find your old Memo notes in the app called Samsung Notes. After allowing Samsung Notes to access the files on the phone, you will then see the notes from the old Memo app.
    05-02-2018 11:52 AM
    How do I move my memos my new phone?
    08-23-2018 10:29 AM
    How do I move my memos my new phone?
    That depends on the devices in question and which app contains your memos on the old device.
    08-23-2018 11:09 AM
    Old phone: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
    New phone: Samsung Galaxy S7
    I have a lot of memos, and I really want to move them onto my new phone while keeping the data they have, like dates and stuff. If the dates aren't possible to keep that's fine, I'd just really like to keep all of my memos on my new phone.
    12-27-2018 02:18 PM