How do I get my LG L9 P760 setup wizard that is stuck on Google-registration out of it?

A

AC Question

LG L9 P760 setup wizard stuck on google-registration

please please help me!
i´ve flashed a new firmware by using lg support tool and rooted the phone with kingoroot.
it worked fine for a few hours, that it started to do strange things...
i tried a factory reset (several times), always with the same result: when i logged into the google account, it keeps asking me again and again for google account, saying the google account already exists, i should enter another one or make a new one. tried to create a new account, same result...
tried to boot in recovery mode, result is a warning, that this mode is only for lg service center and i should restart...
tried factory reset via "power/vol-/menu", results in same google-account loop...

pc doesnt recognize phone because i cant get to connect-settings on phone...

help me!
(please keep it in simple english... i`m better in german ;-) )

Milica Maricic

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
Re: LG L9 P760 setup wizard stuck on google-registration

I have the same problem on lg l5. I've rooted it and installed custom recovery mode months ago and everything was perfect. But now I wanted to give phone to my mother so I've just done factory reset and this is what happens afterwards. It keeps asking for google account, if I enter her mail, it says that it is already connected and if I enter a new one, it asks again. Please help, my mom will be thankful :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

If you can't flash the stock ROM (or one known to work), you need a JTAG service. Look on eBay. The phone is effectively bricked.

Milica Maricic

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site

Fortunatelly, I've managed to fix my cell. I've entered into recovery mode and done another factory reset from it and that worked! I hope you will be able to fix it also this way. Good luck! :)

maetzi

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site

hi everyone!
im the one who asked the question :p
i made it this far now: switch on lg, install cwm recovery following an instruction on softmazing (cant post links, sorry)
successfully installed cwm
boot in cwm recovery mode
did factory reset via cwm
same google account loop after restarting :D
but.. now that i have cwm recovery it should be easy to flash a new rom...
..to be continued... ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy