How do I remove the message android.process.acore has stopped?

A

AC Question

how do i remove message android.process.acore has stopped

android.process.acore has stopped message keeps coming up on my screen and i cant use my phone, how do i get rid of the message on my samsung s5

3Circles

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: how do i remove message android.process.acore has stopped

Here's a SIMPLE solution that might work for some of you getting the error, "android.process.acore" has stopped.

I'm running android 4.4.2 on a Samsung Galaxy S4 ATT i337. The night before I stopped some apps and then turned off my phone. So, rather than following all the advice to do a factory reset, or clean the Contacts cache or reset my Contacts (all a bunch of trouble and easily avoided if this works for you like it did for me), I tried re-enabling those apps I disabled, one by one. On the third one, the Built-in Samsung Calendar (I use Google Calendar so i thought i could disable it) the error messages "Unfortunately, the process android.process.acore has stopped" ceased immediately... they were appearing every 2 secs so I had to do all this FAST, in between error msgs).

Go to SETTINGS - MORE - APPLICATION MANAGER - swipe left to TURNED OFF and turn on your disabled apps one by one, beginning with any you may have recently disabled (either purposely or by mistake). Hope it works for you... my phone is back to normal with a minimum of effort!!

h8rift

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
To add to this for future people searching. This is actually 100% fixed if you re-enable Calendar Storage. Its stopping because the calendar can't write to its dedicated location.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci