AC Question

How do I delete photos on my Note 3

Just want to delete photos after checking the shots before saving to files

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I delete photos on my Note 3

Welcome to Android Central! The photos automatically save to storage after you take them. You can review them quickly, usually by swiping in from the right (at least, that's what you do on Google Camera). Tap the photo and tap the garbage can icon if you want to delete it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I delete photos on my Note 3

delete photos ... before saving to files
Let's understand that exactly.

The photos ARE files. If you delete the photo, you're deleting the file. That would mean that you want to take a picture, look at it and delete it. Never see it again. If that's what you mean (and I do it to check things out before posting an answer, so I don't give a wrong one), do what B. Diddy said.

But if you mean (and I've known people who think this way) that you can delete the photo but keep the file, that's like throwing away a dollar but keeping the money.

Just so that you don't delete a file you really wanted to keep. (The wording of your post is just a tad ambiguous. You want to check them before they get saved, so you can not save them, or you want to save the files but delete the photos - it can be read either way.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC