Which way is best for saving contacts as a Verizon New Galaxy S5 user?

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
I've just purchased a new GS5 and trying to find out should I save my contacts to the Verizon Cloud or do you still setup your contact list through your Gmail account? I've been a iPhone user for the last 5 to 6 years and haven't had a Android phone since my EVO so this is basically all new to me again. Never used the Verizon Cloud before so that's also new to me now as well. Really trying to get this question and a few others answered ASAP before I really get deep into setting up my new phone. Thanks and appreciate any help I can get.

Woody Wood, GS5

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
That also allows you to sync them to a new phone or, if your phone dies, to the replacement phone - without doing anything.

Just pull down the top pulldown if it doesn't say Google (the other choice is Phone or Device) and set it to Google. (You'll have to check that for every contact you enter - you can't change it once the contact has been saved.)

Woody Wood 0

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks and exactly what I'm about to do. Not liking this Verizon Cloud anyway because it does not sync your info instantly. I will store my contacts to my Google account and gave a 64gm Extreme memory card for my pics and music. LOL, I'm almost ready to get rid of that Verizon Cloud but I get 25mb for free so I'll keep it just in case I ever do need it for anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae