Can you change how you open up the list of apps that are compatible w/ the MultiWindow feature?

GreekPhysique

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, thanks for the help ahead of time! Typically you have to hold the back button for however long in order to launch the apps that are compatible with multi window. I would love to change this, it takes forever. Even being able to change how long you have to hold the button to launch compatible multi window apps would be nice. You can press the recent apps button but that means you would have to have had that app open already previously. Thanks again for any responses and help. I am using a Note 4 on AT&T.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's an app that allows you to change that list. I don't use multi-window, so I tried it, found that it worked and uninstalled it. But if you search for it, and follow links you find to the Play Store or sites like Android Central (where there may be an article about the app), you'll probably find it.

GreekPhysique

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry I was probably unclear in my post. I do not want to change the list of apps that are compatible with multi window. I want to change how I launch it. I find holding the back button for 2 seconds tedious. Do you know if there is a way to change that? Perhaps an app that creates a hot spot on the phone that when a gesture is performed the app drawer for multiwindow pops up ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781