Galaxy Note 3 Unlocked Variant that works on T-Mobile?

anon(9183887)

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I currently use the tmobile prepaid monthly plan for my smartphone service. If I was looking to buy a Galaxy Note 3 unlocked for use with, is there a particular place/model I should be looking for that will be fully functional on it? It is my understanding that certain models do not get things like 4G LTE and so on, so I was trying to figure out the best (and safest) place to buy one that worked. I know it seems somewhat counter intuitive to get a phone this way but it's the one I need for my uses and I really can't see a benefit or cost savings in switching to another plan that doesn't provide what I really like about mine (100 min, unlimited texting, and unlimited data at 4G up to 5gb for $30)

Thanks for any input and advice!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you want to use a Note 3 on TMobile, get an N900T - it works on all TMobile frequencies in North America. (And you won't have to unlock it since it's locked to TMobile. You will, however, have to manually update any phone you don't buy from TMobile.)

anon(9183887)

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
That's what I figured you would need to do. I just need to figure out where I can buy an n900t, tmobile doesn't seem to sell from the website directly, so perhaps in store... or maybe amazon? I'll have to look and see.

Thanks for the help :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae