How do I open my Acer Iconia A1?

Loriel Santos

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
pls help me im 12 years old and my tablet is acer iconia a1-(forgot the numbers) pls help me

Pls help me I really need an answer I beg you pls if you can read this I'll thank you kindly in my best I owe the one who is going to help me

Bad news is my tablet got bricked or something I don't know cause I rooted it then it powered down cause only 1% battery left then when I charge it it won't open or Anything no LED or whatever no lights and whatever tried to open using power button but still wont work

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure that the battery has not failed? Allowing the charge to fall as low as 1% is not good. Try charging for 24 hours before trying to restart your tablet.
(This requires patience, I know, but the first thing to do is to discover whether the battery is still working....unless you are able to try a new battery, or one which you know is in good condition.)

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: pls help me im 12 years old and my tablet is acer iconia a1-(forgot the numbers) pls help me

And in the future, try to recharge when the battery gets down to about 40%-60%. Replacing the battery in a phone can be ac cheap as $5. Replacing the battery in a tablet could cost $100 (it has to be taken apart, and you have to pay for the labor). Charging between 40% and 60% will give you the longest battery life (time between new batteries).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac