I inadvertently deleted a list from my cloudlist. can I restore the list?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not unless you had it backed up somewhere.

I've redone my grocery app data 3 times now so, even though it's not rocket science, I know how annoying it can be. Try Grocery iQ. Go to the kitchen and take shots of all the barcodes on everything you buy in a particular store (in the list for that store). It finds most products, and you can type in "Chili without beans" by hand if it can't find something in its database. Easy to check off items as you put them in the cart so, if there's an item left at the bottom (items you want to buy this trip) you know you're not done yet. Also easy to run the app and check an item when it just comes to mind that you ought to buy some more <whatever>. Free app.

There's a web interface too, and both the app and the web interface sync (and it can run on more than one phone at a time), so someone can add something to the list while you're out shopping and you'll see it on your phone. They need to add aisle numbers, but other than that it's easier than writing out a list every time you go out, or keeping a list on the cloud and somehow marking items you need.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781