Why am I unable to update anything on my Cello EM63?

Andrew Adams4

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
unable to update anything on my cello EM63

My small 7inch tablet reset itself over night, it worked OK until then. I am no longer able to update pre-installed apps, unable to download anything more either. I keep getting not enough space available, even though there is over 4gb space available. Downloads continuously downloading, device then locks up and resets, even factory reset does not help. I can use internet and apps without updating.
This is so annoying. I clean cache and other rubbish from my device. I use a cello EM63 running android 4.1.1. I would appreciate some help please. Thanks

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: unable to update anything on my cello EM63

Welcome to Android Central! Unfortunately, this may ultimately be due to faulty hardware or firmware, which is not uncommon in budget/off-brand devices.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents any 3rd party app from starting up. On most Android devices, while it's on, press and hold Power until the Power menu appears. Then press and hold Power Off until you see the Safe Mode prompt, and then tap OK.

FerdinandCeline

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: unable to update anything on my cello EM63

I had the same problem. A friend bought a Cello EM63 for me and it was probably the worst piece of technology I've ever owned. In the end I had to tell my friend how unimpressed with it I was, which was awkward until they spent 15 frustrating minutes in its company and reached the same conclusion: it's a piece of crap. I feel your pain!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis