Which shouldi consider.. M8 or OPO?

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, so i have bought the HTC M8 kind of like 5 months ago.. and then i got it stolen..

so after that i bought the Sony Z1 compact, and got to say i really hate it..
okay it does the job done, it did lag once or twice but i really hated how it does sound for music as it was really low on the volume and i actually tried to root it and tried my best to do anything and the only way to make it work better is by unlocking the bootloader and it felt just pain in the head so i decided to use my old blackberry 9900 for music for now

the thing is that the m8 did a darn job on that matter, it delivered everything perfectly to me, i loved the music on it, i loved that 4 mp camera on it too (yes more than the 20.7 camera that is so dark), the 5 mp selfie camera too, loved the metal design, boomsound, htc sense was amazing, battery was awesome i really loved the phone...

however, it is expensive and i have to pay around 720$ to get it while i can have the oneplus one for half the price..

my question is, as i am really concerned with music, and my love to the htc m8

do you suggest me to buy it again? or have the oneplus one and give it a try?
or maybe even have a chance with another phone or wait for other phones?
i hate touchwiz so no for that, LG skin does seem like touchwiz too and i don't like that either..

so i am really confused.. what do you people suggest for me?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Get the one that seems most desirable to you. You'll be using it, and only you can determine what you want. If possible, try heading to a store and use the available devices fora feel.

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I think you really didn't read what i have written

I am thinking about mainly two devices, oneplus one (which isn't even available at any retailer), and M8 which i have already used and loved

not to mention that i would like to see suggestions, like maybe waiting for the next round of phones? or anything else..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc