Is anybody playing this matching game?Why my boyfriend play it all the time...

Nicole Banks

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Lately my boyfriend has been playing a matching game named "Fantasy of Elements",I palyed it on both ios and andriod,I can't tell...
Is anybody tell me what's the fun about this game?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I imagine that the reason that humans, and to some extent other animals, play games, is that they serve as a rehearsal for the real business of life....hunting, mating, cooperation, social relations, as well as developing various physical and mental skills.
But in the modern world we may allow ourselves to be beguiled by fascinating, colourful electronic games which, though harmless if done occasionally, may tend to take up more of our time and attention than they deserve.
You must point this out to your boyfriend. He will thank you.😊

Posted via Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Certain minds find certain things interesting, but different minds find different things interesting. My wife can't understand why I spend hours helping people with cellphones, and I can't see what enjoyment she gets playing World of Warcraft. (Or any computer game, for that matter - I've written a few, but the only time I've ever "played" one was to make sure there were no obvious bugs before sending a game to be alpha tested. The only game on my phone is Solitaire, which I use to kill time in doctors' waiting rooms.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay