Why am I not able to upload pics on fb and send pics on fb messenger using my wifi ?

Swaraj Loomba

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I am Swaraj using Sony Xperia C3 Dual - D2502. I am having airtel broadband to which I have connected D-Link Wifi Router and having problem while uploading photos on fb and sending pics on fb messenger.Photos are unable to upload and sending of pics are also failed on my xperia and two other android phones of my parents,they are also having the same problem.I have used 3G and other wifi connection on my phone and I am able to upload and send pics.So the problem is with my wifi and everthing else on the phone is running smooth using my wifi i.e. whatsapp , chrome , playstore , opera etc.I have tried using google's IP address and everything on net which I found helpful but nothing worked.Please reply.

Thanks
Regards
Swaraj

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
There's recently been a change in the 802.11 (wifi) specs that has caused a lot of problems with a lot of phones. See if you can find an old (5 years old or more) router and try using that. (I have a brand new one, but I'm using a very old, beat up one, because I won't live long enough to download a video on the FB app (no one will) with some of the new routers. (And I don't have enough money to buy 50 routers to see which ones work and which ones don't.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma