Why does Google Play Store keep telling me to complete my account setup every few days?

Rikku Watro

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't want to complete my account setup... It seems as if some users are targeted by Google Play Store to complete their account setup, because my friend doesn't usually receive the complete account setup message very much... I keep getting that message and I skip it, but after a few days it shows up again... Annoying! Anyone else who doesn't want to complete their account setup on Google Play Store experience getting the complete account setup message every few days?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What device do you have? Have you tried going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting Google Play Store, and Clearing Cache/Data?

Do you actually use Google Play Store? If not, you could try disabling it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, both cache and data. You might have to readjust the Play Store settings back to your preference, but everything else is either temporary data, or can be refreshed from your Google account in the cloud.

partylara

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
HELP ME PLEASE!!! mine is justnlike that exept I HAVE to complete payment methods or else every time I try to install an app it says "complete account set up" and something about reviewing account wich I do then there says that I NEED to choose PAYMENT METHOD !! I am only 13 aand only get free apps! How do i skip this??

HELP ME PLEASE!!! mine is justnlike that exept I HAVE to complete payment methods or else every time I try to install an app it says "complete account set up" and something about reviewing account wich I do then there says that I NEED to choose PAYMENT METHOD !! I am only 13 aand only get free aps so plz help on how to skip it!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781