Cannot enter recovery mode.

Gcorr003

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i need a hand with my Galaxy Note 4. I can't at all get I to recovery mode, when I restart it with the appropriate keys pressed, I see the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 letters along with the blue words on the top left letting me know the phone is entering recovery mode (it's what happens every time anybody boots Into recovery mode from an android phone) but then all I see is the Android guy you normally get for a bit at the begging of recovery mode, he comes on the screen for a small fraction of a second, every 5 or so seconds.. Non stop until I take out the battery.
The device is rooted, please help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When the android appears, does it say No Command? If so, what happens when you long-press the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time?

Posted via Android Central App

Gcorr003

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The Android flashes so fast that I can barely see him, let alone see any words. I did notice them to be longer than the "no command" you mentioned, I'm not a hundred percent sure though. What I see seems to be the basic first image you see of the Android guy when entering recovery modewhen you try to enter recovery mode. When I press the power + volume up buttons it shows the "Samsung Galaxy Note 4" logo in the middle, with the blue letters (the ones that let you know your phone is going into recovery mode) on the top left. After I see that the phone goes Into flashing the image of the above mentioned.
Maybe it's also worth mentioning that I csnt even factory reset my phone be wise it throws me into that loop as well. I reslly need to factory wipe and reset my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can factory wipe from Settings/General/Backup and reset.

If it were my phone I'd unroot, then bring it in for repair or replacement if the reset didn't fix it.