How do I set a security policy like device administration for all applications in an Android phone?

Niyas syed

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
How to set security policy like device administration for all applications in android phone

I wants to restrict the user to use the applications in a android device like an admin, If i restricts the access of an app, user can't be able to access it only after i release the lock of that particular app then only user can allow to use the app. I did this for camera and wifi apps for other apps like chrome, calender etc. I don't know please help me guys......

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to set security policy like device administration for all applications in android phone

First some devices have parental controls that may allow such restrictive access to some things, I know a lot of them used to be contacts, calls and texts but with smartphones I believe they have branched out. Not knowing what device you have limits any help with that you might receive.

There are several apps at the PS that would allow you to lock apps requiring a passcode or pattern match to open. You would simply add the apps to a list set a code or pattern and then no access without the code. Most are marketed to keep others out of your device however it should work to keep a user out as well, because the good apps don't allow force stops, and require the code to alter settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38