Can I get some help with Moto voice for my new Moto X?

NSLondon

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
Please need help with moto voice for new moto X - not working

Hello

I am writing because I am very disappointed with my new moto X (Pure Edition UK) and the moto voice / moto assist and I really hope someone is going to be able to help me.
I have noticed that a number of commands don't work with my phone:
1) the goodnight / goodmorning command, that I can see working in a number of youtube videos published when the new moto X was release, is not working, instead it opens a search for the word "goodnight" or "goodmorning" in google chrome.
2) The "talk to me" command does the same, it opens a search in google chrome for "talk to me" and I can see that it works for a lot of people on youtube.
3) Sending text: for this one everything looks like it is working until the end of the process where I go as far as "Message sent" but then when I go to the text app, I can see that no text has been sent and none of the people I have tried to send text received it.

I have downloaded and updated the latest version of Moto Voice and Moto Assist, and already had a discussion with someone on the online chat who was completely useless as he did not know the moto X at all.

Please help me, I was looking forward moving from iphone to android and this is a massive disappointment. I am really considering returning the phone.

Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci