Best Android Game Controller Under 50?

Dannirobern

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a Christmas gift for my brother. I don't know the model of his phone but he said he has android 4.3
I've been looking at lists of the best controllers but for lots of the ones recommended when I'd look at reviews they wouldn't be good. The only one I've liked so far is the Moga Pro. I just want to make sure he can play a lot of different games

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Looking for a Christmas gift for my brother. I don't know the model of his phone but he said he has android 4.3
I've been looking at lists of the best controllers but for lots of the ones recommended when I'd look at reviews they wouldn't be good. The only one I've liked so far is the Moga Pro. I just want to make sure he can play a lot of different games
The Moga Pro is a good one, as is the Nvidia Shield. Both are just a tad above $50, but I'm sure you can find it at $50 or slightly less if you shop around.

Let us know how he likes whatever it is that you get!

Dannirobern

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
The Moga Pro is a good one, as is the Nvidia Shield. Both are just a tad above $50, but I'm sure you can find it at $50 or slightly less if you shop around.

Let us know how he likes whatever it is that you get!

Oh yeah I've heard good things about NVIDIA... I didn't realize that controller was for phones though I thought it said NVIDIA devices only.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463