Why does my RAZR M only get the second most recently sent group message?

Zack Dunn

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
RAZR M only gets the second most recently sent group message

So this is a bizarre problem I've been having. When my phone gets a group message, it will show up as a downloading message from the individual person who sent it to the group. The download will not finish until another message is sent to the group. However, the new message will face the same problem. So the result is my phone only gets the second-most-recent message sent to the group at any given time. This is extremely inconvenient, and I have absolutely no idea what the problem is. So, does anyone know what is causing my problem?

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: RAZR M only gets the second most recently sent group message

Make sure that the phone is updated. Next, go into system settings - applications - Sort by all. Look for the messaging app and select it from the list. Clear the cache and see if that fixes it.

If the problem persist, try installing a third party app from the Play Store and see if that fixes it. Let us know how it goes.

Zack Dunn

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: RAZR M only gets the second most recently sent group message

I checked for updates: none available. I also tried clearing the cache, did not solve the problem. What 3rd party messaging app would you suggest? I looked on the play store but the popular apps all seem to cost money or use data/wifi which seems to defeat the purpose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2