Why have I lost the guest knock code function on LG G3?

glyttle

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Why have a lost the guest knock code function on LG G3

i recently bought the lg G3, and was really please to find it had a guest knock code that. But after a simple automatic update I have totally lost the function and can't even find it in my settings. It still have a guest mode, but it's lost the knock code function for it, which obviously was the best thing about it. Please help.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why have a lost the guest knock code function on LG G3

i recently bought the lg G3, and was really please to find it had a guest knock code that. But after a simple automatic update I have totally lost the function and can't even find it in my settings. It still have a guest mode, but it's lost the knock code function for it, which obviously was the best thing about it. Please help.

Go into system settings - security. See if there is anything in there for knock settings. Hopefully there is, and it's a matter of re-selecting the option.

glyttle

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

Hi, thanks for replying to me. The update has added user accounts but it's the unique knock code that is vanished. Surely lg can't advertise such a feature then simply take it away with a simple update. Is there anything I can do.

glyttle

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

It's the unique function of a separate knock code that has vanished, surely LG can't advertise this special function but simply remove it after an update.

glyttle

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site

Before the update i was able to tap out a knock code fir my iwn settingd or a guest setting. Now I am unable to do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance