i recently bought the lg G3, and was really please to find it had a guest knock code that. But after a simple automatic update I have totally lost the function and can't even find it in my settings. It still have a guest mode, but it's lost the knock code function for it, which obviously was the best thing about it. Please help.
    12-21-2014 10:20 AM
    i recently bought the lg G3, and was really please to find it had a guest knock code that. But after a simple automatic update I have totally lost the function and can't even find it in my settings. It still have a guest mode, but it's lost the knock code function for it, which obviously was the best thing about it. Please help.
    Go into system settings - security. See if there is anything in there for knock settings. Hopefully there is, and it's a matter of re-selecting the option.
    12-21-2014 10:48 AM
    Read on another thread it is only accessible from the lockscreen and a swipe down.

Looking at it further, the ability to created restricted user profiles was eliminated. Lollipop was supposed to add user accounts which should have covered the same functionality...
    http://www.androidcentral.com/lollip...nts-your-phone
    12-21-2014 11:12 AM
    Hi, thanks for replying to me. The update has added user accounts but it's the unique knock code that is vanished. Surely lg can't advertise such a feature then simply take it away with a simple update. Is there anything I can do.
    12-21-2014 12:14 PM
    It's the unique function of a separate knock code that has vanished, surely LG can't advertise this special function but simply remove it after an update.
    12-21-2014 12:17 PM
    If you can create user accounts, can you also set knock codes per account?
    12-21-2014 02:44 PM
    Before the update i was able to tap out a knock code fir my iwn settingd or a guest setting. Now I am unable to do that.
    12-23-2014 02:42 AM
    same thing happens happens to my phone after the update. I tried factory setting but it did not restore my guest mode.
    02-03-2015 04:54 AM