My Panasonic Eluga U is automatically rebooting and the screen turns blue, what is going on?

Chiranjib Sur

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Panasonic Eluga U automatic reboot and screen turns blue

I am using a panasonic eluga u for couple of weeks. I noticed that the phone reboots automatically sometimes and some other time, the screen turns blue and phone hangs/reboots. No other performance issues though (like speed, etc).

Is this normal ? Any solutions to this ?

Thanks much,
Chiranjib

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Panasonic Eluga U automatic reboot and screen turns blue

Welcome to Android Central! That kind of behavior is never normal. It can be difficult to pinpoint the problem, though. Most of the time, it's an app that you installed that is making the system unstable. You can try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from starting. If the problem disappears, then you know that something you installed is the culprit. To get into Safe Mode, while powered on, press and hold Power until you see the Power Off menu. Then press and hold Power Off until you see the Safe Mode prompt, and tap OK.

Another possibility is a corrupt SD card (if present). Unmount it in Settings>Storage​, then remove the card and reboot. See if the problem recurs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy