My Droid RAZR M is stuck on the Motorola logo screen why can't I boot to the OS?

Jason_Davis

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Droid RAZR M stuck on motorola logo screencan bring up boot menus, cant boot to OS

woke up to a phone, that wouldnt let me view anything on my screen, phone was on and i was getting notification lights but when i went to turn my screen on it was just black, nothing showed up, so i went to restart my phone. it just hung at the motorola screen, i tried different button combinations (i knew they did different things but i didnt remember which did which at the time) and i got the NO COMMAND screen with the android robot in the background, i tried to wipe the cache partition, and when it went to reboot, nothing. still stuck on Motorola logo screen. please help.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Droid RAZR Mstuck on motorola logo screencan bring up boot menus,NO COMMAND screen, cant boot to

Welcome to the forums.

Do you mean that the Cache Partition wipe completed successfully, and that you then got the option to Reboot, as would normally be the case after wiping?

Posted via the Android Central App

Jason_Davis

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Droid RAZR Mstuck on motorola logo screencan bring up boot menus,NO COMMAND screen, cant boot to

sorry ill be more clear....when i tried to restart it this morning, it never made it past the motorola logo. i can restart it (power button + down volume key) and i just get the same thing, a few times if i pushed different button combinations from it being off i would get the NO COMMAND. screen. from there i tried to wipe the cache (just to see if it would help) and i got no change. still wont boost past M Logo