I'll list them above
    • lots of bugs and crashes all the time at the following apps
    1)fb and fb messenger
    2)camera
    3)google play music
    4)photos
    • when I'm hitting the home button it shows wallpaper without apps and laggs a bit and then they appear if i touch the screen
    Is it just me?
    Using nexus 5 with android 5.0.1

Posted via the Android Central App on nexus 5
    12-24-2014 02:28 PM
    Hello! Take a look at this page and the recommends offered to fix bugs that may have occurred with an update: http://Android 5.0 Lollipop bugs got...-able-fix-them

Let us know how it goes.
    12-24-2014 02:33 PM
    I've seen the issue where app shortcuts take a second to repopulate the homescreen. Not sure if that's a RAM usage issue. Hopefully, if it also comes out for the N5, 5.0.2 will solve it.

Facebook and Messenger issues aren't necessarily a Lollipop problem--it could be more of a Facebook problem, and they haven't yet ironed out all of their Lollipop bugs.

What kind of camera, photos, and Play Music problems are you facing?

Have you tried a cache partition wipe? http://forums.androidcentral.com/nex...-recovery.html
    12-25-2014 03:09 AM
    There are tons of bugs. The worse for me is crash when I'm entering phone number to make call
    12-25-2014 08:58 AM
    Keep going, guys. I stopped doing alpha testing for free years ago, but I'm glad to see that there are still people willing to work for zero wage.

I wait until you guys find all the bugs, the first point release comes out, you find the bugs in that one, and the second point release comes out to fix the bugs they introduced in the first point release.

(In the old days of DOS, it was an axiom that you never ran the .0 release of any version of DOS - you always waited for the .1 version at least. DOS 3 ran to 3.3 before they got most of the bugs out. [DOS 4 was so bad that the "bug fix" was DOS 5 - they killed an entire portion of the system that they probably could never have gotten working.])

So when 5.x, a method of rooting it and at least TWRP that runs on the AT&T Samsungs (preferably a version of Safestrap) come out, I'll update. Until then, 4.4.2 with some Lollipop icons are just fine.
    12-25-2014 07:16 PM
    I have the same problem with android lollipop in my Samsung Galaxy S5. My facebook always crashes after updating in this android version.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-26-2014 10:37 AM