What 4G/LTE plus wifi table do you recomment?

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I am interested in moving to the Android Platform. I currently have a Lumia 1020 which is being discontinued. I currently also have a Windows Tablet and I like to have all of my mobile products on the same platform. Also I am curious do any of you with either the Note Edge or Note 4 even carry a tablet or that screen size enough till you get near a computer for further information?

The reason for the 4G/LTE I have no wifi in my office. I currently am grandfathered in for unlimited on AT&T thanks in advance for your help

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
my 2520 is currently LCD and it has served me well, Samsung is the Android name I am most familiar with. One thing I have heard is that with either the Edge or Note 4 I should not really need to carry 2 things. I am still under contract with the Windows Phone until September. The Nexus 7 or 9 have been suggested. Will be going to look at Tablets tomorrow

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The only problem with a Samsung device on AT&T is that the bootloader is locked (and it's been a year and no one's been able to figure out how to get around that), so no custom ROMs, no custom recoveries and no custom kernels.

If you're not concerned with that, the Note 4 is a phablet - a phone, but the size of a small tablet. Does wifi, 3G/4G/LTE. I don't even use my notebook much any more. Phone (Note 3 in my case) or desktop.

Jean Sagarese

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the input, no that isn't a issue just wish I didn't have to wait until September. I was a iPhone user from the second one to the iPhone 5 and switched to the 1020. The Note Edge really caught my eye, the edge will be my live tile without having to double tap to see them. Will shop today but I may just run my 2520 till it dies. Really looking forward to having the apps I have missed.