Why does the audio jack on my tablet not work correctly?

funtuna464

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
So today I got a Nobis 7 (jelly bean) tablet to replace my old android. When I plugged in my ear buds (single button with microphone), I found out that some sounds are normal and some are so low you can barely hear it. I took out my ear buds to find out that the sound through the speakers was normal. Is there something wrong with the audio jack or are my ear buds just out of whack?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
So today I got a Nobis 7 (jelly bean) tablet to replace my old android. When I plugged in my ear buds (single button with microphone), I found out that some sounds are normal and some are so low you can barely hear it. I took out my ear buds to find out that the sound through the speakers was normal. Is there something wrong with the audio jack or are my ear buds just out of whack?

It could be one or the other. I'd suggest trying a different pair of ear buds first. If the problem continues, then it could be the headphone jack.
Let us know how a different pair of headphones work.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It could also be that some apps, when they detect earphones, drop the level so you won't blast your ears and lose hearing. We're raising a generation of people who,when they get older, will make companies like Widex (a leading hearing aid manufacturer) very rich.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci