Why is my iPhone 5s Keeps on Restarting?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It started when I upgraded my iOs I don't know what happen it's so bothersome that like every time I open an app it forcibly shutdown or restart.

Hello. Unless you mean the Samsung S5, often referred to here as the 5S; and have been a long time Apple user so call any OS- iOS, I take you do mean the iPhone 5s so you picked the wrong forum.

Try Android Central's sister site for those 'deranged' iPhone users 😊: iMore.

Let us know if you have an Android phone. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello. Unless you mean the Samsung S5, often referred to here as the 5S; and have been a long time Apple user so call any OS- iOS, I take you do mean the iPhone 5s so you picked the wrong forum.

Try Android Central's sister site for those 'deranged' iPhone users ??????: iMore.

Let us know if you have an Android phone. Good luck.

If possible I will delete this thread, I'm really sorry if I anger you. I do have an Android phone I've just got my Samsung Galaxy S5 as Christmas gift.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you're saying that you're having problems with your S5 after a system update, you could first try wiping the Cache Partition.
If that doesn't fix the problem, you could try a Factory Reset, as long as your personal data is backed up.

Edit: Having re-read all the other posts, I don't think you are saying that....so it's MY bad as well.☺

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
If possible I will delete this thread, I'm really sorry if I anger you. I do have an Android phone I've just got my Samsung Galaxy S5 as Christmas gift.
I posted above in the middle of the night here.
There was no offence caused and I was joking about iPhone owners.

A significant percentage of Android users here also have iPhones or iMacs.
It's very easy to post in the wrong forum.
If you have a query about the Samsung S5 come back here; or join in the banter in the S5 forum. Enjoy.

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I posted above in the middle of the night here.
There was no offence caused and I was joking about iPhone owners.

A significant percentage of Android users here also have iPhones or iMacs.
It's very easy to post in the wrong forum.
If you have a query about the Samsung S5 come back here; or join in the banter in the S5 forum. Enjoy.

Gosh I was really scared, I do apologize again. Of course I'll join I need to know more what's good about S5 than the other android.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Gosh I was really scared, I do apologize again. Of course I'll join I need to know more what's good about S5 than the other android.

No worry. I saw your post about the Galaxy S5 in Introductions.
You must have already registered on Android Central as well as iMore, although if you're worried you can ask accounts at Mobile Nations.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech