How do I get the butterfly wallpaper back on my All Winner Q102 tablet?

anon(8521261)

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Allwinner q102 tablet

My daughter tried to install a diary for girls, but it needed to install a launcher as well which she did. That launcher changed everything and the pretty butterfly wallpaper was gone. So I uninstalled launcher and diary again, but I can't find the Butterfly wallpaper any more. Plz can anyone tell me where it is located at? When I long press on the home screen I got 3 choices : gallery, wallpaper and live wallpaper. It is in none of these categories. Very funny. Where are the pictures of category wallpaper stored? I can't even find the folder with es file Explorer.

Thanks for your help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Allwinner q102 tablet

Welcome to Android Central! It's odd that you can't find the wallpaper in the Gallery or Wallpaper selections. Installing an alternate launcher shouldn't erase the wallpaper that was associated with the stock launcher. I tried searching the web for that actual wallpaper, but came up empty. If you really want it back and don't mind the hassle of setting the tablet up again, a factory reset ought to bring it back.

Dolus1

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Allwinner q102 tablet

I had exactly the same problem and was surprised that I could not restore the original wallpaper without doing a factory reset.
I too Googled and found no solution but then tried a different tack by trying to find the original image.

I cannot post links so suggest Googling 'butterfly wallpaper for android' then clicking images and scrolling down until you see it.