Additional Contact Information on Incoming Calls

EvaBean72

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I've mentioned this in older posts but I was wondering if anyone has heard of additional apps that show more information about a caller.

Specifically, I'm looking for something that'll show the name (as it's in my phone) and they're employer and title:

Joe Smith
Buyer, Account Name

I tried Call Informer for a few months and it worked great but it recently stopped working on my Galaxy S5.

I understand a lot of people have mentioned using a picture or the logo for an account but I have multiple contacts for accounts. I'm surprised this isn't something Samsung or Google offers. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Siwakon luelueng

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I've mentioned this in older posts but I was wondering if anyone has heard of additional apps that show more information about a caller.

Specifically, I'm looking for something that'll show the name (as it's in my phone) and they're employer and title:

Joe Smith
Buyer, Account Name

I tried Call Informer for a few months and it worked great but it recently stopped working on my Galaxy S5.

I understand a lot of people have mentioned using a picture or the logo for an account but I have multiple contacts for accounts. I'm surprised this isn't something Samsung or Google offers. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad