I'm Sooooo fed up of waiting 18hrs for a full charge and then when you use it for half to one full day it needs another full charge. Have only had this just over 12months.

Is this the life of the battery or is there a quicker way to charge pls?
    01-01-2015 12:27 PM
    Welcome to the forums.☺

Rapid chargers are available should you wish to use one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    princessclueless likes this.
    01-01-2015 03:36 PM
    If you discharge the battery almost all the way almost every day, 12 months is a good lifetime. If you want the battery to last, charge it at the 50% point. Then it can last for years. (If that doesn't run the tablet long enough for you, get an external battery, or a tablet with a larger battery and lower current drain.) Batteries work the way they work with no regard for how you need them to work. (The best battery would be a lead-acid or Gel-cell battery, but you don't want to carry a phone that has a 5 pound battery in it, pulling your pants down.)

Rapid chargers will still only charge the tablet at the maximum rate the tablet is designed to draw. They only decrease the charging time if the original charger can't supply enough current (which is true of some manufacturers - a penny saved is a million dollars on the bottom line at the end of the year - and the heck with customer dissatisfaction).
    princessclueless likes this.
    01-02-2015 01:26 AM
    I read everything, tried everything but nothing worked...until. My original Lenovo charging lead went faulty so I had a look at e-bay. I got one for a Samung G3...same plug. They said its was a thicker lead and would charge up better. Cynical that I am I bought it anyway...same price as all the the other leads. It worked, It charges up in few hours not all day. I needed a long lead but they do short ones
    Look for Long...Micro USB Fast Data Charger Cable Lead for Samsung Galaxy S3 S4 S5 S6 Tab 4
    SUPER STRONG DESIGN | BIG [20AWG] PURE COPPER CONDUCTOR
    09-24-2016 02:27 PM