Why isn't my touch working and volume up+home+power shows downloading with yellow triangle symbol(gt s5670)?

arun b1

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Touch not working and volume up+home+power shows downloading with yellow triangle symbol(gt s5670)

i saw a shortcut like *#2663*#(dont remember exactly) and tried it. it showed my touch screen version.I accidently pressed the "update" button.It said updating do not turn off.i waited for sometime but ended up removing the battery.now when i switch on my phone the touch screen does not respond.i switched of my phone and tried pressing the volume up+power+home button which shows "RAMDUMP mode (ARM9 mode)" and freezes in the samsung screen.if I try pressing the volume down+home+power buttons it shows a yellow triangle with the android symbol and below it says downloading... and freezes for hours. i dont know what to do now....please help me out!!!..

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Touch not working and volume up+home+power shows downloading with yellow triangle symbol(gt s567

Welcome to the forums. The downloading screen isn't frozen; it is waiting for a command form a PC.

You have a couple options: you can try to reboot into recovery, which is the same button combination except volume up, and try a reset.

If that doesn't work you may have to reflash the stock ROM with a PC program called Odin. You would need to get the stock ROM file form either sammobile or samsung updates, and then use a PC program called Odin to flash the ROM. Odin can be found on XDA I think, or a general Google search.

Here is how to use it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-samsung-how-flash-stock-rom-via-odin.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38