Wondering if this is a good idea.

rootinghelp

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone! I was thinking about starting a site about Google cardboard. I would essentially keep up with all the news on apps etc. I really find Google cardboard extremely interesting. I own one myself and really love it.

Anyway, I was wondering what anyone else's opinions were.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't think we have a Cardboard forum, so it sounds like a good idea. Allow me to pass it on and you should get some feedback shortly.

rootinghelp

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't think we have a Cardboard forum, so it sounds like a good idea. Allow me to pass it on and you should get some feedback shortly.

Thank you. I appreciate it! I already own the domain I want to use.

I'm also going to be discussing some awesome mods you can do to it etc.

Last edited:

rootinghelp

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else like the idea? I've actually already started on it. Should have a few posts up by tonight or tomorrow. I've been building websites for a while now, so I'm pretty efficient at it.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Adding it as a forum here would give you thousands of people who would see the announcement of a new forum. Running your own is going to take many months to build up even a decent sized following. But it's your choice. (And running your own forum is - at least - a daily job. If you don't have a few good experienced mods to start with, you'll either be spending 20 hours a day working on the forum or you'll be running a forum that no one wants to look at. [There are dozens of people involved in running Android Central, and that's not including the mods and ambassadors you see posting.])

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance