Why did my Zeepad 7.0 just turn off and freeze? Not able to turn back on

Alabama86

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
I bought my granddaughter a Zeepad 7.0 aka Wopad-Kids7. Operating system Android KitKat 4.4. I guess that's the right info needed. I followed the initial charging directions and it seemed to work great...for about 15 minutes. The screen then went black (I thought she may have turned it off by accident) and it would not turn back on. It flashed the logo for approx. a half a second when I pushed the on button but then just went black again. I didn't try anything further and when I picked it up the next morning (did not put on charger) it came back on and showed the battery picture so I charged it per instructions. Once again after about 15 minutes same thing with black screen and will not turn on again. Any help?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums.☺

If you bought it new I think you ought to return it. You shouldn't have to worry about trying to fix anything other than the simplest problems yourself.

If you didn't buy it new and there's no warranty to fall back on, get back to us and we'll try to think of things you may be able to do to fix it yourself.

Posted via the Android Central App

Alabama86

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much and yes I bought it new on 12-27 and it was delivered on the 30th...charged it per instructions for my granddaughter to use the following day. I did email the company but of course they were closed for the holidays. They did email back but by the time I saw it they were closed for this weekend! lol Perhaps tomorrow will bring more answers! Thanks again and I will let you know.